From a very young age, twelve to be exact I felt that the year I turned 27 was going to be “my year”. Good things were going to happen and life would fall into place. I have been looking forward to it, even since. While, year 27 is here and I realize things are not just going to happen. If I am going to have this fun, new life I am going to have to start putting things in motion.
Come along for the ride! Watch this “Newbee”, bubble her way through…
When I read a blog sometime it comes off as too perfect. How is it that everything magically happened? Where are the flaws? There is no way you loved your 16 hour flight from New York to New Zealand.
I hope this blog will encourage readers to try new things, learn from my mistakes. Above all, I hope folks get a more realistic view of a really, “Newbee” bloggers life.
- You will never see me eat, smell or go near a banana.
- I have a degree in Theatre and I have never used it.
- At 24, I moved across the country to Portland, OR and freeloaded off my sister for 6 month. It was one of the best experiences of my life. Not just because I didn’t have to pay rent 🙂
- My first sip of beer was a Guinness in Shannon, Ireland. It was awful.
- I work at a trendy loft in downtown Chicago. Most of my co-workers are very hipster or fashion forward. I wear sweatpants and a hoodie to work on the reg.
- Showering is more a chore so I only do it about 4 times a week. Unless I work out. Otherwise, that’s just gross.
- At 13 (aka puberty), my hair began to go gray. Now, it is all gray, but I dye it from time to time.