Tis’ the season to color eggs! Now, I know this might be a little late as a lot of families color eggs the Sunday before Easter, but oh well. Here we go.
The trend this year is marble Easter eggs and I am loving it! You would not believe how simple they are to make. Check it out!
What you will need:
- Nail Polish
- Tooth picks
- Hard Boil Eggs
- Gloves (which I didn’t use…mistake)
How to Do It:
First things first, things are going to get messy. So, make sure you have everything pre-set and ready to go.
- Fill bowl with warm water
- Add a dollop of nail polish
- Use tooth pick to mix up polish
- Immerse egg into mixture until completely covered
- Remove egg and place back in crate
- Once all eggs have been completed, place crate of Mabel eggs in fridge for 40 minutes to set
- Once set, Display and Enjoy!
Tips & Tricks:
- Make sure to wear gloves. Otherwise, you will be like me and have nail polish all over your hand. Which, in turn I had to wash my hands with nail polish remover.
- When you are ready to move on to the next egg, make sure to use another tooth pick to clean up the excess nail polish. This way you don’t have random colors and hard polish floating around.